Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ronald Reagan Library Museum

Wednesday 9-9-09 we went to The Ronald Reagan
Library Museum. Very interesting!
This is Colin and Gerri standing in front of the first
section of the Berlin wall to come down...

This is outside the Cafe... It overlooks a beautiful valley.
On a clear day you can see the Ocean... Because of the fires...
It was NOT a clear day.

A picture of Ronald Reagan...
Made out of 10,000 jelly beans.

Sara and George Washington...

The protective BIG brother.

Reagan Cafe... Good food.


Reagan's Memorial


Air Force One


This was just before entering Air Force One...
We were not allowed to take pictures inside...
You'll have to take my word for it... SO COOL!

Marine One


It was a very long day and everyone was tired.






1 comment:

  1. I know I've said this multiple times, but.. I wish Paul and I could have been there! It looks like you went to some fun places. The last picture of the kids passed out is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete