Monday, October 5, 2009

Country Baptist Church 10-3-09

Here are a few pictures of our singing at the
Country Baptist Church's anniversary celebration.
The kids are ALWAYS a big hit!





On this picture, you not only get a nice shot
of Paul picking the guitar, but you also get a
close up of Tommy's spiked hair :-)

Jacob on the guitar... Philip on the mandolin.




"Extra Touch" was another group that helped in
the celebration.


After all of the singing and a great Beans and
Corn Bread meal, Pastor Coy told a little story...
Since he wasn't supposed to preach ;-)
(When you have a church packed with people,
you can't tell a preacher that he can't preach)
We had a great evening... Thanks to all who
were able to come out and join us.


6 comments:

  1. So...did they raise their hands? :P (being baptist and all.) :) Great pix.

    I thought I was going to meet you at the Assembly, but I see that you didn't get to go. I've seen you there, but never actually met you.
    Tammy Washburn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I miss those days.. :) I love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schnazzy outfits! So, Philip is playing all sorts of instruments, too? You guys are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry we didn't get to meet at the Assembly, Sis. Tammy... Some day.

    Grace, people asked about you. Papa Bob misses you... And Colonel Sanders' wife always asks about you.

    Philip is working on learning new instruments along with the other kids... We'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How long has Phil been playing the mandolin? You all looked fabulous and I'm sure you sound even better. I had to giggle at some of the expressions on Bonieta's face though...makes you wonder what she was looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always get some good shots of Bonieta when she's singing. I guess we all make goofy faces when we're concentrating :-)

    Philip has been messing with the Mandolin for a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete