Monday, February 27, 2012

God Is So Amazing!

God never ceases to amaze me. Just this morning, during our devotions, I prayed that God would help us to be a blessing to someone today. As I heard these words come out of my mouth, I thought, "Who else would I be a blessing too, other than Grandma... Since that's who we spend most of our time with"... So I hoped to be a blessing to her... But God had something else planned for me today. The Internet guy came by to take care of a cable that had come uncovered in our back yard. As we were talking about the cable, he looked at me and smiled. He said, "You're a Christian, aren't you?" I stopped and stared at him for a second... I had done or said nothing about God... Could he possibly see God on my countenance? I hope so! I smiled back and said, "Yes, I am!" We talked about the Lord for awhile. I gave him a copy of our CD and told him about our ministry. As I started to walk into the house he said, "Thank you Ma'am... I mean, Sister." When I walked into the house I remembered my prayer that I had just prayed a few hours earlier... Now, that may seem like a small thing to some, but I am SO blessed! I love it when God answers a prayer so different from what you were expecting. I just want to be a usable vessel. This is the best Monday ever!

1 comment: