Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday... Here And Gone

Today was another busy day. I woke up at 5 something but didn't get out of bed until after 6:00. It just doesn't seem right to be up and around at 5am... Although I did hear Grandma shuffling around.

I got up, started the coffee, put a load of laundry in the machine and took Duke out for his morning duties. I sat for awhile, watching the news and drinking my coffee. I woke the kids up at 7am and got them going... While they were eating their breakfast, I cut Grandma's hair... Then Tommy's hair. We did a little school, cleaned and washed and folded three loads of laundry, then I fixed some lunch and we ate... Grandma went to a luncheon at her church.

After lunch I took the kids over to Papa and Grandma's house for the kids to Papa sit, since he is supposed to be taking it easy... A lot of good that did, the kids said he wouldn't let them help him. I came home (Grandma's) with Duke and I worked in a quiet house to organize our finance books. I also cleaned out and organized under the bathroom sink... Oh joy! Finding the school books was the next item of business. I found the boxes and unpacked them so I could pack them again... Doesn't make much sense, I know, but I just through them all in a box to get to Grandma's... Now I have to go through the check list and make sure everything is accounted for so I can mail them back to AZVA at the end of the year (May 20). I unpacked the boxes and started sorting them... About 3pm it was time to start dinner so I didn't run out of time. I cooked Salisbury Steak and put it in the crock pot to keep warm while I ran over to pick up the kids. Picked up the kids, came home and ate supper, while watching the service in OKC (via Skype). We are now officially members of the Church of God in OKC and the boys were set forth as Lay Ministers... Very exciting.

The service ended, we cleaned up the kitchen, watched Wheel of Fortune and then I started to pack Jacob's school supplies, checking them off of the list as I went. One box down... Four to go.

Now I am about to fall over, I am so tired. So for now, I must say goodnight.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a hard working woman! I don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete