Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sweet 16

Yesterday was the BIG day for Philip. 16th birthday!
He wanted a big steak so we took him to Chili's...
YUM! They gave him this chocolate milkshake.
We even had Blind Pew (Daniel) join us for dinner.
Later we went home for games and strawberry cheesecake.
Here is a couple that stopped by... Patrick, Tiffany and
baby Rylan.

16 candles... blown out in one breath, and no
spitting.

What a guy...
Then a game of spoons. Sammy joined us (the neighbor girl)
Philip won...Isn't that nice?


Now there is one good looking 16 year old.
It's hard to believe that it has been 16 years.
It has gone by so quickly and he has grown
into a wonderful young man.
Happy Birthday Philip... We love you!



2 comments:

  1. Ahh, man! I missed ANOTHER birthday! Ya know, in the back of my mind I knew Philip's birthday was on the 30th, but I was thinking it was on New Year's Eve. That must be why I made Steve stop at a mall on our way home from our trip today so I could get in on the last day of the Bath & Body Work's $3 lotion sale, which I knew ended the 30th. When we found the store in a mall in Huntsville, AL they said lotions were no longer $3. As of today they were $5. I told them they couldn't DO that--they were advertised for $3 through the 30th. "That's right, ma'am. Today's the 31st." "What?" I said, "There's 31 days in December???" I've managed to live 53 years without getting it straight that there are 31 days in December, instead of 30. In my mind, I knew the sale went off on the 30th, which I was convinced was New Year's Eve (along with Phil's birthday), but I missed it by a day. Good grief. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHILIP!!! (Sorry I'm late.) (Again.) :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's 16!! It looks like he had such a good day, I wish Paul and I could have been there.

    Happy Birthday again!! :P

    ReplyDelete