Sunday, June 10, 2012

Busy! Busy! Busy!

The family has been gone for two whole days now and I'm doing fine... They had a safe trip to Arkansas and I'm sure the fun began as soon as they stepped into the Barker's house. They are going to have the best summer ever!

I have been keeping very busy... It keeps my mind occupied. I have cleaned/organized the garage, cleaned out and rearranged the drawers in the bedroom, shopped for birthday gifts and groceries, packed up last year's school supplies and put them in the van (to be mailed tomorrow), washed the dog, and a few other things here and there... I have many other projects lined up for myself... Some alone time is not ALL bad... Although there is another person in this house that is not necessarily wanting alone time and she requires some attention once and a while... As long as I don't run out of projects I think I'll make it ok... It's all good!

2 comments: